To order go to:
This easy stitch is just perfect for a baby blanket. It's a sets of 3 stitches, one single crochet and two doubles. You can change colours after a few rows for a beautiful effect.
- Start with a foundation row of a multiple of 3 chains.
- Make 2 double crochets in the third chain from the hook.
- Skip 2 chains. Make 1 single crochet in next chain.
- Make 2 double crochet in the same chain.
- Repeat to the end of the row 1 ending with 1 single chain in the last chain.
- Chain 2, turn, make 2 double crochet in first single chain.
- Skip the next 2 double c, Make single crochet and 2 double crochet in next single chain.
- Repeat across ending with 1 single crochet in the top of the chain-2.
- Repeat row 2 until length is made.